Keyboard Language bar

I have my keyboard set up to switch between 3languages. I
had the language bar show on my tool bar but it
disappeared. When I go to Control Panel, Regional and
Languages options I can't select the language bar button
under Language tab - Details. Does anyone know how I can
access this again so I can set my language bar to appear.
Thank you. mg
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard language

    XP Pro??

    Local Computer Policy\User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Control
    Panel\Regional and Language Options\
    Restrict selection of Windows menus and dialogs language

    [[This setting restricts users to the specified language by disabling the
    menus and dialog box controls in the Regional and Language Options Control
    Panel. If the specified language is not installed on the target computer,
    the language selection defaults to English.]]

    Local Computer Policy\User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Start Menu
    and Taskbar\
    Do not display any custom toolbars in the taskbar

    [[This setting affects the taskbar.
    The taskbar includes the Start button, buttons for currently running tasks,
    custom toolbars, the notification area, and the system clock. Toolbars
    include Quick Launch, Address, Links, Desktop, and other custom toolbars
    created by the user or by an application.
    If this setting is enabled, the taskbar does not display any custom
    toolbars, and the user cannot add any custom toolbars to the taskbar.
    Moreover, the “Toolbars” menu command and submenu are removed from the
    context menu. The taskbar displays only the Start button, taskbar buttons,
    the notification area, and the system clock.
    If this setting is disabled or is not configured, the taskbar displays all
    toolbars. Users can add or remove custom toolbars, and the “Toolbars”
    command appears in the context menu.]]

    HOW TO: Use the Language Bar in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306993&Product=winxp

    After you turn off the Language bar in Windows XP, you cannot turn it back
    on
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819783

    The Language bar may not be displayed on the Windows XP taskbar
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825033

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:2557601c46051$0eb61d10$a501280a@phx.gbl,
    Mir <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I have my keyboard set up to switch between 3languages. I
    > had the language bar show on my tool bar but it
    > disappeared. When I go to Control Panel, Regional and
    > Languages options I can't select the language bar button
    > under Language tab - Details. Does anyone know how I can
    > access this again so I can set my language bar to appear.
    > Thank you. mg

Configuration Microsoft Customization Keyboards Windows XP