Clock Password

I would like to secure the clock settings with a
password. Does anyone know of a way to do this or another
way to secure anyone from making time changes. The only
choice I can see is to hide the clock but that is not to
secure. Also in Win2000 Pro

Thanks

Only administrators and power users can change the time.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html