Super Smash Bros / Eternal Darkness Instructions Needed

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,;,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
pre-owned.

Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.

Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.

Cheers!!!!

Peps
6 answers Last reply
More about super smash bros eternal darkness instructions needed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    "Pepé" <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote in message
    Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
    pre-owned.

    Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.

    Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
    instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.

    Cheers!!!!

    Peps

    Can't help you with the instructions, but Eternal Darkness is really good,
    you'll enjoy that for sure.

    Happy Gaming
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    Pepé <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote:

    > Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
    > pre-owned.
    >
    > Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
    >
    > Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
    > instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
    >
    > Cheers!!!!
    >
    > Peps

    If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I am
    sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
    of the instructions.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    "Simon Wolf" <simon@ottersoftwaredotcom.invalid> wrote in message
    > Pepé <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote:
    >
    >> Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in
    >> Blockbuster
    >> pre-owned.
    >>
    >> Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
    >>
    >> Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
    >> instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
    >>
    >> Cheers!!!!
    >>
    >> Peps
    >
    > If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I am
    > sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
    > of the instructions.

    IAWTP!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Simon Wolf" <simon@ottersoftwaredotcom.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Pepé <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in
    > >> Blockbuster
    > >> pre-owned.
    > >>
    > >> Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
    > >>
    > >> Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
    > >> instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
    > >>
    > >> Cheers!!!!
    > >>
    > >> Peps
    > >
    > > If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I am
    > > sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
    > > of the instructions.
    >
    > IAWTP!

    Shucks, I just shilled out 30 quid, errrr, dollars, at Circuit City for
    Melee. My 8 year old was driving me batty. What can you expect to pay at
    BB? I remember it wasn't so hot for the N64 carts I ended up buying there
    once....
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    "ng_reader" <wilgrow_co@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Simon Wolf" <simon@ottersoftwaredotcom.invalid> wrote in message

    >> > If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I
    >> > am
    >> > sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
    >> > of the instructions.
    >>
    >> IAWTP!
    >>

    > Shucks, I just shilled out 30 quid, errrr, dollars, at Circuit City for
    > Melee.

    Yeah, I don't get that. Did Nintendo not drop the price on Melee like they
    did for all their other players choice titles?

    On the other hand, they have been removing the Players Choice markings from
    the game...

    I work at Circuit City and even /I/ don't get it.

    We even price matched a couple copies of it before we realized that it
    wasn't a computer error.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

    Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
    > pre-owned.
    >
    > Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
    >
    > Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
    > instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
    >
    > Cheers!!!!
    >
    > Peps
    >

    > Can't help you with the instructions, but Eternal Darkness is really good,
    > you'll enjoy that for sure.
    >
    > Happy Gaming
    Why not pick up a FAQ for each game from www.gamefaqs.com ?

    Phil Clarke

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Video Games