Super Smash Bros / Eternal Darkness Instructions Needed

Pepe

Distinguished
May 1, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,;,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
pre-owned.

Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.

Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.

Cheers!!!!

Peps

"Pepé" <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote in message
Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
pre-owned.

Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.

Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.

Cheers!!!!

Peps

Can't help you with the instructions, but Eternal Darkness is really good,
you'll enjoy that for sure.

Happy Gaming

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Pepé <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote:

> Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
> pre-owned.
>
> Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
>
> Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
> instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
>
> Cheers!!!!
>
> Peps

If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I am
sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
of the instructions.

"Simon Wolf" <simon@ottersoftwaredotcom.invalid> wrote in message
> Pepé <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote:
>
>> Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in
>> Blockbuster
>> pre-owned.
>>
>> Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
>>
>> Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
>> instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
>>
>> Cheers!!!!
>>
>> Peps
>
> If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I am
> sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
> of the instructions.

IAWTP!

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Simon Wolf" <simon@ottersoftwaredotcom.invalid> wrote in message
> > Pepé <pepe@famousmales.com.DELETETHISBIT> wrote:
> >
> >> Managed to pickup Super Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in
> >> Blockbuster
> >> pre-owned.
> >>
> >> Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
> >>
> >> Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
> >> instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
> >>
> >> Cheers!!!!
> >>
> >> Peps
> >
> > If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I am
> > sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
> > of the instructions.
>
> IAWTP!

Shucks, I just shilled out 30 quid, errrr, dollars, at Circuit City for
Melee. My 8 year old was driving me batty. What can you expect to pay at
BB? I remember it wasn't so hot for the N64 carts I ended up buying there
once....

"ng_reader" <wilgrow_co@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Simon Wolf" <simon@ottersoftwaredotcom.invalid> wrote in message

>> > If you have a look at GameFAQs.com and search for each of the games I
>> > am
>> > sure that at least one of the available guides will also contain a copy
>> > of the instructions.
>>
>> IAWTP!
>>

> Shucks, I just shilled out 30 quid, errrr, dollars, at Circuit City for
> Melee.

Yeah, I don't get that. Did Nintendo not drop the price on Melee like they
did for all their other players choice titles?

On the other hand, they have been removing the Players Choice markings from
the game...

I work at Circuit City and even /I/ don't get it.

We even price matched a couple copies of it before we realized that it
wasn't a computer error.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Smash Bros Melee and Eternal Darkness in Blockbuster
> pre-owned.
>
> Trouble is... both have the instructions missing.
>
> Would be very grateful if someone could post or email me scans of the
> instructions or point me to anywhere on the net that has them.
>
> Cheers!!!!
>
> Peps
>

> Can't help you with the instructions, but Eternal Darkness is really good,
> you'll enjoy that for sure.
>
> Happy Gaming
Why not pick up a FAQ for each game from www.gamefaqs.com ?

Phil Clarke