removing Right-click menu options

Hi All,

Hopefuly somebody can enlighten me here. I installed a program that added
functionality to my right-click menu when I click certain objects like "My
Computer" and file directories etc... My issue is that I cant get rid of
these options even after uninstalling the program.

Can anybody help me figure out which registry key or file to edit to remove
these options?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Chris Henderson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Hopefuly somebody can enlighten me here. I installed a program that
> added functionality to my right-click menu when I click certain
> objects like "My Computer" and file directories etc... My issue is
> that I cant get rid of these options even after uninstalling the
> program.
>
> Can anybody help me figure out which registry key or file to edit to
> remove these options?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Chris

Go to the following website and scroll down to the section "Context Menus
(Right Click) - Deleting entries" for the instructions.

C Page - Windows XP from A to Z:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org
http://www.mvps.org

Thank you very much Ronnie, you've been a great help.

This worked great!

Chris

Chris Henderson wrote:
> Thank you very much Ronnie, you've been a great help.
>
> This worked great!

Chris

Your Welcome. Bookmark that website, MVP Kelly has a ton of good information
there. :)

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP