Change the language of the menu

Dear All:

I have installed a German Version of Window XP on my PC.
Now I would need to have the Menu in English. While
installing the program asked me for a choice and I
answerd "English". After a never finishing installation,
all the languages in the menu were still in German. This
does not help me.

Thanks for your input.

Nicola
1 answer Last reply
More about change language menu

    Nicola;
    Regional settings do not change the language of Windows.
    You can not change the language of Windows.
    If you need Windows XP in English, you need to buy Windows XP in
    English.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/