Informant4

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
I need some help for my computer ram. My computer got 2 sticks of ram and it's installed on the first and second slot from the right side which gives me 8 gb but now I want to install another 2 sticks of ram to make it 16 gb however, I have my noctua nh-d14 cooling heatsink installed on top of my cpu making me can't install any ram on the 3rd and 4th memory slot which is near the cpu. The ram that I am using now is corsair vengeance cmz8gx3m211600c9b 8 gb (2x 4gb) the blue one which got teeth sticking out on top. I am planning to get the same ram but the things is that i can't fit into my memory slot. Please give me so advice and your replies will be appreciated. Thank you.

vgq7iq.jpg

Informant4

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012

Yes, you are right. It's my fault that I didn't check it properly. Anyway, I have decided to go with the corsair vengeance low profile blue ram http://www.corsair.com/en/memory-by-product-family/vengeance/vengeance-low-profile-blue-4gb-dual-channel-ddr3-memory-kit-cml4gx3m2a1600c9b.html . This ram and my existing ram are similar. Both run at 1.5v and on same latency. The only difference is that my current ram have tall heat spreaders.