HELP - Is A&M photo world a trusted place to buy stuff from?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 23, 2005 7:19:30 PM

Guys,
I want to get a Nikon D70 kit and saw that
www.amphotoworld.com has the kit for $654.00. This seemed really low
compared to B&H and others and I just wanted to get some feedback
before I did anything.

Thanks.
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 7:19:31 PM

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:19:30 GMT, BubsterB <bubsterb@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>Guys,
> I want to get a Nikon D70 kit and saw that
>www.amphotoworld.com has the kit for $654.00. This seemed really low
>compared to B&H and others and I just wanted to get some feedback
>before I did anything.

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
March 23, 2005 7:19:31 PM

BubsterB <bubsterb@insightbb.com> wrote:

>Guys,
> I want to get a Nikon D70 kit and saw that
>www.amphotoworld.com has the kit for $654.00. This seemed really low
>compared to B&H and others and I just wanted to get some feedback
>before I did anything.
>
> Thanks.

Having had been burned once at a similar lowballer, I just go to BH
now and be happy.

One bad deal and the hassle of trying to resolve it, if you can, will
be a learning experience you will wish you only read about.

Wes