Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
loader on the disk.

Piccolo wrote:
> Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
> music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
> loader on the disk.

no and no

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Delameko Stone" <dlux@destro.org> schreef in bericht
> Piccolo wrote:
>> Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
>> music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
>> loader on the disk.
>
> no and no

The panasonic one does play these discs, but you really gotta lay down some
dough for it...
www.lik-sang.com

yeah, nintendo really had their heads on straight when they designed the
gamecube. considering all other console games can be pirated or "backed up"