mini disks

Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
loader on the disk.
3 answers Last reply
More about mini disks
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Piccolo wrote:
    > Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
    > music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
    > loader on the disk.

    no and no
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Delameko Stone" <dlux@destro.org> schreef in bericht
    > Piccolo wrote:
    >> Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
    >> music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
    >> loader on the disk.
    >
    > no and no

    The panasonic one does play these discs, but you really gotta lay down some
    dough for it...
    www.lik-sang.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    yeah, nintendo really had their heads on straight when they designed the
    gamecube. considering all other console games can be pirated or "backed up"
    "Piccolo" <d@k.net> wrote in message
    > Will the gamecube play dvd-r or dvd+r mini disks? If so, will it play
    > music files at all? I assume you would have to have some kind of
    > loader on the disk.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video DVD Writers Gamecube Video Games