cannot change wallpaper - please help - thanks

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Desktop background [xp pro] is now white and flashes to a
light grey. Right click/Properties on desktop and only get
a general tab - no options to change anything. The address
is file://C:\WINDOWS\Web\desktop.h...t I have removed during the recent clean up.

kelly

Hi Tony,

If your system is clean, run the edit on line 142 (right hand side)

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award