RE 4 Drop Ceiling room, HELP!

Ok, I'm in the room when the little Bastard runs off and leaves Leon and
Ashley to a drop ceiling with spikes, tried shooting things and the only
area that gives a prompt is the locked door where Leon says He's gonna kill
the little Bastard.

So what now?

I made it this far without any real brain scratching but this has me stumped
due to the time limit as the ceiling slowly drops.

Thanks

Scott45

Inferno

Distinguished