mario ds help

I have the japanese version so can't read the text.

Aren't you supposed to have access to the end level after 80 stars?
The stairs keep on looping and I have 82 already.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Dom.
2 answers Last reply
More about mario help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "manfatto" <man@ndirect.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >I have the japanese version so can't read the text.
    >
    > Aren't you supposed to have access to the end level after 80 stars?
    > The stairs keep on looping and I have 82 already.
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Dom.

    First get Mario then walk the stairs. That should work.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    thanks the 'walkiing' part was missing

    cheers,

    dom.

    Inferno wrote:
    > "manfatto" <man@ndirect.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >
    >>I have the japanese version so can't read the text.
    >>
    >>Aren't you supposed to have access to the end level after 80 stars?
    >>The stairs keep on looping and I have 82 already.
    >>
    >>Any help is appreciated.
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>
    >>Dom.
    >

    > First get Mario then walk the stairs. That should work.

Console Gaming Nintendo Japanese Gamecube Video Games