  • Gamecube
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 16, 2005 7:57:12 PM

I have the japanese version so can't read the text.

Aren't you supposed to have access to the end level after 80 stars?
The stairs keep on looping and I have 82 already.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Dom.

More about : mario

January 17, 2005 10:20:39 AM

"manfatto" <man@ndirect.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>I have the japanese version so can't read the text.
>
> Aren't you supposed to have access to the end level after 80 stars?
> The stairs keep on looping and I have 82 already.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dom.

First get Mario then walk the stairs. That should work.
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 12:40:20 AM

thanks the 'walkiing' part was missing

cheers,