Anyone familiar with Action Replay and PSO?

Last response: in Video Games
January 17, 2005 10:51:54 PM

I've been corruted for some time now thinking of some way to recover my
files. It hasn't been too successful but I was wondering about Action
Replay. Can I use it with PSO to just recreate the character, character
levels, and items that I had?
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 3:55:56 PM

"Sai " <th3@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> I've been corruted for some time now thinking of some way to recover my
> files. It hasn't been too successful but I was wondering about Action
> Replay. Can I use it with PSO to just recreate the character, character
> levels, and items that I had?

No. Codejunkies won't make PSO codes for the Action Replay to stop cheating
while playing online. So you're out of luck there.

--
Skipai
!