Anyone familiar with Action Replay and PSO?

I've been corruted for some time now thinking of some way to recover my
files. It hasn't been too successful but I was wondering about Action
Replay. Can I use it with PSO to just recreate the character, character
levels, and items that I had?
1 answer Last reply
More about anyone familiar action replay
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Sai " <th3@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > I've been corruted for some time now thinking of some way to recover my
    > files. It hasn't been too successful but I was wondering about Action
    > Replay. Can I use it with PSO to just recreate the character, character
    > levels, and items that I had?

    No. Codejunkies won't make PSO codes for the Action Replay to stop cheating
    while playing online. So you're out of luck there.

    --
    Skipai

Console Gaming Video Games