noisey GTX 560 TI OC GIGABYTE

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
hi there,i have a new gaming pc system,it has a asrock p67 pro 3 motherboard,gigabyte gtx 560 ti oc graphics card,core I5 2500k,coolermaster hyper 212 cpu cooler,im a coolermaster gladiator case,there seems to be a mild clicking sound from the video card,it gets louder when i run games,im wondering if this is normal for this card or unusual sound,the case has plenty of airflow and i keep it free from dust,has anyone seen this problem before,any help is much appreciated,thanks

Solution
Could be the bearing or the fan could be off center causing it to wobble.That would explain the "clicking" noise.

Return the card for a new one with the Warranty.Could be fine now but that "clicking" noise could lead to something disasterous later on down the road.Wouldn't want it to break when the Warranrty runs out.
Could be the bearing or the fan could be off center causing it to wobble.That would explain the "clicking" noise.

Return the card for a new one with the Warranty.Could be fine now but that "clicking" noise could lead to something disasterous later on down the road.Wouldn't want it to break when the Warranrty runs out.

Solution

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009

i suspect you are right,it is only 3 months old,so i think that is the best thing to do,thank you

TRENDING THREADS