Renaming CDroms using Doug Knox/Kelly's VB script

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I've used one of the programs from Doug Knox to change the names of my 2 CD
Burners. The registry entries are there but the Drive names have not
changed.
Anyone know why?

--
Paul.Woodsford
Remove **NOSPAM** to reply.

---
More about renaming cdroms doug knox kelly script
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

    Did you reboot?

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:jjDFc.98$ii6.33@newsfe1-win.ntli.net,
    Paul Woodsford <paul.woodsford****NOSPAMPLEASE****@virgin.net> hunted and
    pecked:
    > I've used one of the programs from Doug Knox to change the names of
    > my 2 CD Burners. The registry entries are there but the Drive names
    > have not changed.
    > Anyone know why?
    >
    > --
    > Paul.Woodsford
    > Remove **NOSPAM** to reply.
    >

    > ---

Configuration VBScript Virus Microsoft Windows XP