How to conect my fan to motherboard please help

hammo12345

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
i have a fan with 4pin conncter it's 12volt and i dont know how to connect it ihavnt got molex adaptos or anything i need to put it into cpu fan slot apparently alto i am not sure but i have that used up with the fan ontop of hatsink it is gunna be used as case fan pls help fast confused. wher will i connect it please my motherboard is m6mt-s2 the fan is nbsilentblackpro please really need help here thanks

mmaatt747

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
Only use the CPU fan connector on your motherboard for the fan on the heatsink. Don't disconnect it. All of your case fans need to plug into other fan connectors on your motherboard or if you don't have any more, then connect them straight to your powersupply. You might have to get adaptors to make it work, but do NOT leave your CPU without a fan.

hammo12345

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
do you cean connect to to the acual psu or one of the cables on the psu(the phrpepherals cable i think molex they are called but if you mean molex connection it wont fit+ (idont know what i' type into the internetto fid one what would i am notvery knowlageale with computers just some of it i know) so do you now of any adaptors so it would fit? thanks

hammo12345

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012

do you cean connect to to the acual psu or one of the cables on the psu(the phrpepherals cable i think molex they are called but if you mean molex connection it wont fit+ (idont know what i' type into the internetto fid one what would i am notvery knowlageale with computers just some of it i know) so do you now of any adaptors so it would fit? thanks

hammo12345

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
thanks for that ut i can get a cabe like that with thepassthrough of the 3th wire( the blue one i sw isn't it where u control fan speed?