Help With Resident Evil Series

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 19, 2005 9:35:26 PM

Hello all,

I need some help tracking down the RE series. I'm trying to get the
Resident Evil 1 Remake, Resident Evil 0 and the ports of Resident Evil
2 and 3 for Gamecube. Basically I want to own the entire series for my
Cube, minus Outbreak since that's only available for PS2. I would
imagine "Code Veronica" is still easy to obtain since it was released
just a couple of months back. I'm trying to find them at a decent price
from any online merchant, preferably BRAND NEW. Though if some of them
are impossible to aquire brand new these days, I'll settle for used
copies.

More about : resident evil series

January 19, 2005 11:43:35 PM

Excellent. Great price too. Now if they just had a 2-pack for RE 2 and
3 as well...

Thanks.
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 12:42:00 AM

> Hello all,
>
> I need some help tracking down the RE series. I'm trying to get the
> Resident Evil 1 Remake, Resident Evil 0 and the ports of Resident Evil
> 2 and 3 for Gamecube. Basically I want to own the entire series for my
> Cube, minus Outbreak since that's only available for PS2. I would
> imagine "Code Veronica" is still easy to obtain since it was released
> just a couple of months back. I'm trying to find them at a decent
price
> from any online merchant, preferably BRAND NEW. Though if some of them
> are impossible to aquire brand new these days, I'll settle for used
> copies.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=220485

half the battle...
!