Linda

I cannot open images that end with gif or html. Please
help me. I received one from my daughter that is very
important to me for personal reasons. I use outlook
express 6.0 and have windows xp. The images open, but
all i see is a pic of statue of liberty on botom and a
little x with dots at the top. supposedly, i click above
statue and see fire works but nothing happens I
appreciate any help. B south was none at all. not
willing to help with anything. not unusal!

Can't help with your problem, but copy this link and paste into an
e-mail and send it to yourself. It's the same link you're talking
about.
http://www.njagyouth.org/liberty.htm
--
Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"linda" <wwinjam_1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cannot open images that end with gif or html. Please
> help me. I received one from my daughter that is very
> important to me for personal reasons. I use outlook
> express 6.0 and have windows xp. The images open, but
> all i see is a pic of statue of liberty on botom and a
> little x with dots at the top. supposedly, i click above
> statue and see fire works but nothing happens I
> appreciate any help. B south was none at all. not
> willing to help with anything. not unusal!

bar

The link to an .htm page on the web should have taken you to an internet web page.

If the web page opened and you had no response when you clicked in the sky: your javascript is not functioning and you need to reinstall Windows to fix it properly. Do not go and get Java from Sun: it is not a fix.

If you want to see animated GIFs or Plain GIFs [image files], save them to a folder and then right click on the GIF and choose Open with: then select Choose Program: then choose Internet Explorer AND make sure the little check box at the bottomm of the screen is ticked [always use the selected programe....]. Then click OK.