Makes me want to play BG again

Reading all these posts about BG makes me want to replay BG1 through to TOB
all over again!

The BG series was epic, awesome and totally unmatchable!

RA <asdf@ra.com> wrote:
: Reading all these posts about BG makes me want to replay BG1 through to TOB
: all over again!

Then by all means... do. :)

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

"RA" <asdf@ra.com> wrote in message news:<VBK5d.31049$He1.6837@attbi_s01>...
> Reading all these posts about BG makes me want to replay BG1 through to TOB
> all over again!
>
> The BG series was epic, awesome and totally unmatchable!

Heh, if you want to go completely nuts, install the "The Big Picture"
Trilogy:

http://forums.forgottenwars.net/?showforum=193

Includes Shadows over Soubar, Tortured Souls, Darkest Day AND BG1 tutu
(which allows you to play BG1 using the BG2 engine, and then allows
transfer of your character plus Immy to BG2 when you finish). :D

LOTS to download, lots to install, and a very long time to do so.

Only took me three tries. :D

But once I got it clean, it seems to work great!

Lots of new kits (Sniper, Huntsman, Tracker, etc. etc. etc), new toys,
new areas, etc...

Guaranteed to keep you involved for another couple of months with no
sleep. :)

djarvinen@zebragmail.com
remove striped animal to respond

djarvinen <djarvinen@gmail.com> wrote:

: Includes Shadows over Soubar, Tortured Souls, Darkest Day AND BG1 tutu
: (which allows you to play BG1 using the BG2 engine, and then allows
: transfer of your character plus Immy to BG2 when you finish). :D

Actually, it doesn't include BG1Tutu, it includes BG Trilogy, which is a different approach to
getting BG1 to work with the BG2 game engine.

--

Jason Compton <jcompton@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote in message news:<cjdg6h$bue$1@new7.xnet.com>...
> djarvinen <djarvinen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> : Includes Shadows over Soubar, Tortured Souls, Darkest Day AND BG1 tutu
> : (which allows you to play BG1 using the BG2 engine, and then allows
> : transfer of your character plus Immy to BG2 when you finish). :D
>
> Actually, it doesn't include BG1Tutu, it includes BG Trilogy, which is a different approach to
> getting BG1 to work with the BG2 game engine.

Oh. Thanks! :D Didn't realize that.

Are there any 'significant' differences between BG1Tutu and BG Trilogy
(as it pertains to BG1)?

djarvinen@zebrafirish.com
remove striped animal to respond
AOL users don't bother - my mail server seems to not get along with
AOL

djarvinen <djarvinen@gmail.com> wrote:

: Are there any 'significant' differences between BG1Tutu and BG Trilogy
: (as it pertains to BG1)?

When it was released, Trilogy actually omitted a few components of BG1 content, but I THINK that's been
rectified.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com