  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 20, 2005 11:28:11 PM

Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the back
but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no mention
of it!).

Thanks for any advice!!

Jason

More about : pm2

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 5:20:40 AM

In article <HUYHd.42270$K03.1052562@news20.bellglobal.com>,
Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
>point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
>Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the back
>but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
>play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no mention
>of it!).

I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
button when you are in the air.

Hope that helps,

Vin
January 21, 2005 5:20:41 AM

Thanks, I'll give it a try...

Jason

"Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
> In article <HUYHd.42270$K03.1052562@news20.bellglobal.com>,
> Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
>>point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
>>Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the
>>back
>>but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
>>play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no
>>mention
>>of it!).
>
> I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
> button when you are in the air.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Vin

January 21, 2005 6:14:11 AM

In article <V0_Hd.42302$K03.1070986@news20.bellglobal.com>,
Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>Thanks, I'll give it a try...
>
>Jason

It might have been press "A" mid jump. Try both :)

Vin

>"Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
>> In article <HUYHd.42270$K03.1052562@news20.bellglobal.com>,
>> Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>>Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
>>>point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
>>>Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the
>>>back
>>>but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
>>>play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no
>>>mention
>>>of it!).
>>
>> I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
>> button when you are in the air.
>>
>> Hope that helps,
>>
>> Vin

January 21, 2005 6:14:12 AM

Thanks.. I found out what I did wrong... I went to the back of Bobery's
house and it was in the front of the his place in the east part where you
can get to the roof! Yay!

Thanks again!

!