Need help in PM2!!!!

Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the back
but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no mention
of it!).

Thanks for any advice!!

Jason
4 answers Last reply
More about need
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    In article <HUYHd.42270$K03.1052562@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
    >point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
    >Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the back
    >but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
    >play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no mention
    >of it!).

    I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
    button when you are in the air.

    Hope that helps,

    Vin
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Thanks, I'll give it a try...

    Jason

    "Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
    > In article <HUYHd.42270$K03.1052562@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    > Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >>Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
    >>point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
    >>Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the
    >>back
    >>but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
    >>play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no
    >>mention
    >>of it!).
    >
    > I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
    > button when you are in the air.
    >
    > Hope that helps,
    >
    > Vin

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    In article <V0_Hd.42302$K03.1070986@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >Thanks, I'll give it a try...
    >
    >Jason

    It might have been press "A" mid jump. Try both :)

    Vin

    >"Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
    >> In article <HUYHd.42270$K03.1052562@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    >> Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >>>Hi there! I read the FAQ/walkthrough but it doesn't help much. I'm at the
    >>>point where I meet a pirate and we need to get a navigator.. a certain
    >>>Bobery. Anyway, I can't get into his house and went to the alley in the
    >>>back
    >>>but in the FAQ they say to 'spin jump'? Forgot how to do that (for I don't
    >>>play the game every day... and in the instruction booklet there's no
    >>>mention
    >>>of it!).
    >>
    >> I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
    >> button when you are in the air.
    >>
    >> Hope that helps,
    >>
    >> Vin

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Thanks.. I found out what I did wrong... I went to the back of Bobery's
    house and it was in the front of the his place in the east part where you
    can get to the roof! Yay!

    Thanks again!

    > In article <V0_Hd.42302$K03.1070986@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    > Jason <bluebook@sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >>Thanks, I'll give it a try...
    >>
    >>Jason
    >
    > It might have been press "A" mid jump. Try both :)
    >
    > Vin
    >

    >>"Vineet Gossain" <vin@xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I think the spin jump is you jump in the air and then hit the 'R'
    >>> button when you are in the air.
    >>>
    >>> Hope that helps,
    >>>
    >>> Vin

Console Gaming Video Games