can not delete user in XP Home

July 3, 2004 9:59:30 PM

I am trying to delete a user profile, but the computer
hangs up and does nothing. There is no error message,
though when I end the process, I am told that "mshta.exe
is not responding".

More about : delete user home

July 4, 2004 2:35:00 AM

Go to Start/Run/CMD and type in: sfc /purgecache

Process File: mshta or mshta.exe
Process Name: Microsoft HTML Application Host
application is loaded as soon as an .HTA application needs to run and then
terminates when the application completes.
Company: Microsoft Corp.
System Process: No
Security Risk ( Virus/Trojan/Worm/Adware/Spyware ): No
Common Errors: N/A

How to remove a user Profile:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_logon.htm

--