can not delete user in XP Home

I am trying to delete a user profile, but the computer
hangs up and does nothing. There is no error message,
though when I end the process, I am told that "mshta.exe
is not responding".
1 answer Last reply
More about delete user home

    Go to Start/Run/CMD and type in: sfc /purgecache

    Process File: mshta or mshta.exe
    Process Name: Microsoft HTML Application Host
    application is loaded as soon as an .HTA application needs to run and then
    terminates when the application completes.
    Company: Microsoft Corp.
    System Process: No
    Security Risk ( Virus/Trojan/Worm/Adware/Spyware ): No
    Common Errors: N/A

    How to remove a user Profile:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_logon.htm

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to delete a user profile, but the computer
    > hangs up and does nothing. There is no error message,
    > though when I end the process, I am told that "mshta.exe
    > is not responding".

Configuration Customization Windows XP