slideshow with jpg and mov files

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 24, 2005 3:03:00 AM

My digital camera, Minolta 7i produces Quicktime files. And I would like to
make slide shows of the mov files together with the oictures. But until now
I havent found a solution to do so.
Is anybody out theire who knows a solution for my problem?

Thanks!
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 3:03:01 AM

I haven't tried personally, but something like Microsoft Movie Maker
(that comes with windows xp) should be able to do the trick.

Cheers,
Julian
http://www.shuttertalk.com - the friendliest digital photography forums
on the net!
March 24, 2005 3:03:02 AM

Julian Tan wrote:

> I haven't tried personally, but something like Microsoft Movie Maker
> (that comes with windows xp) should be able to do the trick.

It will do that.
Related resources
March 24, 2005 12:17:29 PM

> My digital camera, Minolta 7i produces Quicktime files. And I would like
> make slide shows of the mov files together with the oictures.
> Is anybody out theire who knows a solution for my problem?

Have a look at the free Jalbum and the BluPlusPlus skin, it will do what you
need,

http://jalbum.net/

and

http://bluplusplus.armondavanes.com/
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 9:43:42 PM

Do you want to make slideshow to play on DVD? If possible , see if
Photo2DVD will do what you want.

Good luck.
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:47:36 AM

"Josef Wagner" <josef_wagner@gmx.net> wrote in

> And I would like to
> make slide shows of the mov files together with the oictures. But
> until now I havent found a solution to do so.

You can do this with MyAlbum, which is available at no cost at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

--
Onno Voors
Anonymous

Thanks for that hint.

I have installed that programm and it looks quite good. But if the programm
should show mov-Files it says that it cannot open this file.

I have installed Quicktime 6.5.2

Is anybody out theire, who knows a solution fr that Problem?

Thanks to everybody, who helped me until now.

"Onno Voors" <ov-NOSPAMww1@SVPxs4all.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "Josef Wagner" <josef_wagner@gmx.net> wrote in
>
> > And I would like to
> > make slide shows of the mov files together with the oictures. But
> > until now I havent found a solution to do so.
> >

> You can do this with MyAlbum, which is available at no cost at
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/
>
> --
> Onno Voors
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 3:23:39 PM

(Top posting corrected)

> "Onno Voors" <ov-NOSPAMww1@SVPxs4all.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> "Josef Wagner" <josef_wagner@gmx.net> wrote in
>>
>> > And I would like to
>> > make slide shows of the mov files together with the oictures. But
>> > until now I havent found a solution to do so.
>> >

>> You can do this with MyAlbum, which is available at no cost at
>> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/
>>
> I have installed that programm and it looks quite good. But if the
> programm should show mov-Files it says that it cannot open this file.

Please reply underneath the quote, this makes everything readable.

MyAlbum uses Windows Media Player to play media files. Can you play the mov
files with WMP? If yes, contact the author, if no, upgrade your version of
WMP. And don't forget to tick DirectShow in Album information (F6).

Good luck,

--
Onno Voors
!