- Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast TX Series 750 Watt
- Harddrive: 1TB Western Digital Black - SATA 3.0, 32MB Cache,7200 RPM HDD
- Optical Drive: 12X Blu-ray Disc (BD) Combo (Reads BD and Writes to DVD/CD)
- Audio: 7.1 Channel High Definition Surround Sound
- Media Card Reader: Scythe Black KAMA 45-in-1 Media Card Reader
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Overclocking: No
While trying to plug in a HDMI cable to the top of the computer, because the one on the graphics card is not accessible because the case is in the way partially, the end of the cable hit a but that said clr CMOS and now my computer wont get any display from my monitor even with the blue cable head. I want to know how I can fix this so I can use my asap computer without sending it all the way back or voiding my warranty(http://www.elifepc.com/support_warranty_information.asp).
My computer was working fine before. I took the HDMI cable out to use my xbox360 on my monitor and I have taken it out and plugged it back in before and it was fine.
I have called the company and emailed but for some reason i get a message saying they are closed