Single player Four Swords?

Is it worth buying the Four Swords if I am not going to play multiplayer?
In other words, is the single player game good enough to buy?
Also, does a DS allow you to link to the GameCube for games like the Four
Swords? No one has ever actually said anything yet.

Thanks.

--

"TalkShowHost" <talkshowhost@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is it worth buying the Four Swords if I am not going to play multiplayer?
> In other words, is the single player game good enough to buy?
> Also, does a DS allow you to link to the GameCube for games like the Four
> Swords? No one has ever actually said anything yet.
>
> Thanks.

It is designed as a multiplayer game, I can clearly see that as I play
through it in single player mode. It's still quite fun though....some way
off the quality of a 'normal' Zelda game though. There's no world map and
the bosses are really easy but if you like you're Zeldas, I'd say go for it.