Add an entry to the Startup of MSConfig

July 4, 2004 9:25:23 PM

I would like to add a program to the startup of MsConfig but don't see
anything where I can "add".
Anyone care to point out how I can accomplish this?
Thanks
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 11:37:16 PM

righ click on the START button and choose EXPLORE ALL USERS,
browse to the PROGRAMS>>STARTUP folder and place a shortcut to your program
there.

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.
_____________

---

"©®" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message
> I would like to add a program to the startup of MsConfig but don't see
> anything where I can "add".
> Anyone care to point out how I can accomplish this?
> Thanks

---
July 4, 2004 11:37:17 PM

Thanks for that tip. (I did know about it, but was just wondering how
entries get added to the MSConfig startup section).
August 20, 2008 4:39:44 PM

Another question :pt1cable:  :pt1cable:
Can you add a quiet startup entry for example if you look in msconfig/startup/ for yahoo messenger, you will find (if you have it installed) http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startupon3.jpg... want to add everst as a startup entry and i want it to start minimized in the right corner of the windows taskbar like yahoo messenger with a -quiet or a /hideme like srs audio sandbox....

Anyone knows how?
!