user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I would like to add a program to the startup of MsConfig but don't see
anything where I can "add".
Anyone care to point out how I can accomplish this?
Thanks

righ click on the START button and choose EXPLORE ALL USERS,
browse to the PROGRAMS>>STARTUP folder and place a shortcut to your program
there.

--

Hope this helps. Let us know.
_____________

---

"©®" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message
> I would like to add a program to the startup of MsConfig but don't see
> anything where I can "add".
> Anyone care to point out how I can accomplish this?
> Thanks

---

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Thanks for that tip. (I did know about it, but was just wondering how
entries get added to the MSConfig startup section).

comy_dany

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Another question :pt1cable: :pt1cable:
Can you add a quiet startup entry for example if you look in msconfig/startup/ for yahoo messenger, you will find (if you have it installed) http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startupon3.jpg.I want to add everst as a startup entry and i want it to start minimized in the right corner of the windows taskbar like yahoo messenger with a -quiet or a /hideme like srs audio sandbox....

Anyone knows how?