Add an entry to the Startup of MSConfig

I would like to add a program to the startup of MsConfig but don't see
anything where I can "add".
Anyone care to point out how I can accomplish this?
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about entry startup msconfig

    righ click on the START button and choose EXPLORE ALL USERS,
    browse to the PROGRAMS>>STARTUP folder and place a shortcut to your program
    there.

    --

    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    _____________

    ---

    "©®" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message
    > I would like to add a program to the startup of MsConfig but don't see
    > anything where I can "add".
    > Anyone care to point out how I can accomplish this?
    > Thanks

    ---

    Thanks for that tip. (I did know about it, but was just wondering how
    entries get added to the MSConfig startup section).
  3. Another question :pt1cable: :pt1cable:
    Can you add a quiet startup entry for example if you look in msconfig/startup/ for yahoo messenger, you will find (if you have it installed) http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startupon3.jpg.I want to add everst as a startup entry and i want it to start minimized in the right corner of the windows taskbar like yahoo messenger with a -quiet or a /hideme like srs audio sandbox....

    Anyone knows how?

Configuration Msconfig Customization Microsoft Windows XP