Gamecube help please

My kids pulled the system off the shelf during play, (now it stays on the
floor) and now the 4th controller port does not recognize the controller.
Can anyone tell me how to get into the system to see if I can repair it? I'm
sure it's some sort of proprietary tool but not sure if there is any other
way around it.

Thanks,
Steve

> My kids pulled the system off the shelf during play, (now it stays on
> the floor) and now the 4th controller port does not recognize the
> controller. Can anyone tell me how to get into the system to see if I
> can repair it? I'm sure it's some sort of proprietary tool but not
> sure if there is any other way around it.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3580&item=8163967583
&rd=1

> Ended.

At least the link I sent gave the original poster an idea of what to look
for...