curtis

Distinguished
May 26, 2004

I have two hard drives on my machine and my second comes
up as an F drive. I want to set it up so that one hard
drive my wife logs onto and the other I log onto both as c
drives when we log into our drive is this possible or am I
sol.

curtis wrote:
> I have two hard drives on my machine and my second comes
> up as an F drive. I want to set it up so that one hard
> drive my wife logs onto and the other I log onto both as c
> drives when we log into our drive is this possible or am I
> sol.

Not to the best of my knowledge. Each drive/partition *MUST* have a unique
letter. Whether you can hide your drive from your wife's logon, and thus
have hers show as 'c', of that I am not sure, but I highly doubt it.