Looking to try some scripts.

lestat

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2004

Hey there
Does anyone know where to find some scripts to make playing easier?
I've played BG for a while now and I am getting tired of saving that
pansy Minsc.

Lestat. I promise not to bite. :-=

Hehe, too bad MPrilla can't "help" with this one!

For BG1 I suggest here: http://www.citilink.com/~jch/bg/
The Teamwork scripts are pretty basic, I used them until I learned how to
make my own.

"Lestat" <I_will_bite@the.neck> wrote in message
> Hey there
> Does anyone know where to find some scripts to make playing easier?
> I've played BG for a while now and I am getting tired of saving that
> pansy Minsc.
>
> Lestat. I promise not to bite. :-=

lestat

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2004

Thanks for the link. I have been looking for something like this for
some time now. I hope it make game play smoother. Less stop and go all
the time. I feel that the NPC need to be micro managed to play
successfully.

Lestat. I promise not to bite. :-=

In article <1096364954.T+0ReEQtp1lZNZt/06dxwg@teranews>, GuruTech
<news@teranews.com> wrote:

> Hehe, too bad MPrilla can't "help" with this one!
>
> For BG1 I suggest here: http://www.citilink.com/~jch/bg/
> The Teamwork scripts are pretty basic, I used them until I learned how to
> make my own.
>

> "Lestat" <I_will_bite@the.neck> wrote in message
> > Hey there
> > Does anyone know where to find some scripts to make playing easier?
> > I've played BG for a while now and I am getting tired of saving that
> > pansy Minsc.
> >
> > Lestat. I promise not to bite. :-=

"Lestat" <I_will_bite@the.neck> wrote in message
> Hey there
> Does anyone know where to find some scripts to make playing easier?
> I've played BG for a while now and I am getting tired of saving that
> pansy Minsc.

Solaufein comes with a good buffing script, that also seems to make fighters
behave a little more intelligently. It won't do everything for you, though.
It's here: http://www.weidu.org/main.html#install