James Bond Games For Gamecube

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 29, 2005 7:05:36 PM

Can anyone tell me the chronology of when the James Bond games were released
for the GameCube?

Also, which of those are your favorites and why?

I am particularly interested in multiplayer gameplay.

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 3:18:10 AM

Let it be known that on Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:05:36 -0500, "Haggis"
<bes4@comcast.net> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me the chronology of when the James Bond games were released
>for the GameCube?

Agent Under Fire
Nightfire
Everything or Nothing
Rogue Agent

>Also, which of those are your favorites and why?

I haven't bought Rogue Agent yet due to the bad review it got (I'm waiting for
a price drop).

I personally liked EoN best. While I did enjoy the other two and recommend
them, I never felt that a FPS really fits with the Bond style.

>I am particularly interested in multiplayer gameplay.

As someone else mentioned, EoN's co-op is great.
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 4:57:29 AM

"Haggis" <bes4@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me the chronology of when the James Bond games were
released
> for the GameCube?
>
> Also, which of those are your favorites and why?
>
> I am particularly interested in multiplayer gameplay.
>
> Thanks in advance.

currently my brother in law and i are playing the co-op missions in
Everything or Nothing. The co-op missions have to be played though in order
to unlock the arena mp maps. lots of fun (and fustration).
January 30, 2005 3:43:17 PM

"crossbone" <crossbone@crossbone.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> I haven't bought Rogue Agent yet due to the bad review it got (I'm
>waiting for a price drop).

Rogue Agent @ GameRankings.com:
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/919937.asp
avg. 64%

> I personally liked EoN best. While I did enjoy the other two and
>recommend
> them, I never felt that a FPS really fits with the Bond style.

agreed. i liked Nightfire but got rid of it after playing ctf with friends
(idiots) who spammed nostop with the guided rocket.
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 1:56:20 AM

slight spam.... on the mission multiplayer, how do you beat fat bloke in
courtyard with big gun.... seriously, can't see any walk thru's with it....

David

!