James Bond Games For Gamecube

Can anyone tell me the chronology of when the James Bond games were released
for the GameCube?

Also, which of those are your favorites and why?

I am particularly interested in multiplayer gameplay.

Thanks in advance.
4 answers Last reply
More about james bond games gamecube
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Let it be known that on Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:05:36 -0500, "Haggis"
    <bes4@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me the chronology of when the James Bond games were released
    >for the GameCube?

    Agent Under Fire
    Nightfire
    Everything or Nothing
    Rogue Agent

    >Also, which of those are your favorites and why?

    I haven't bought Rogue Agent yet due to the bad review it got (I'm waiting for
    a price drop).

    I personally liked EoN best. While I did enjoy the other two and recommend
    them, I never felt that a FPS really fits with the Bond style.

    >I am particularly interested in multiplayer gameplay.

    As someone else mentioned, EoN's co-op is great.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Haggis" <bes4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me the chronology of when the James Bond games were
    released
    > for the GameCube?
    >
    > Also, which of those are your favorites and why?
    >
    > I am particularly interested in multiplayer gameplay.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    currently my brother in law and i are playing the co-op missions in
    Everything or Nothing. The co-op missions have to be played though in order
    to unlock the arena mp maps. lots of fun (and fustration).
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "crossbone" <crossbone@crossbone.com> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > I haven't bought Rogue Agent yet due to the bad review it got (I'm
    >waiting for a price drop).

    Rogue Agent @ GameRankings.com:
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/919937.asp
    avg. 64%

    > I personally liked EoN best. While I did enjoy the other two and
    >recommend
    > them, I never felt that a FPS really fits with the Bond style.

    agreed. i liked Nightfire but got rid of it after playing ctf with friends
    (idiots) who spammed nostop with the guided rocket.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    slight spam.... on the mission multiplayer, how do you beat fat bloke in
    courtyard with big gun.... seriously, can't see any walk thru's with it....

    David
    "Ratz2010" <nospam@all.com> wrote in message

    > "crossbone" <crossbone@crossbone.com> wrote in message
    > <snip>
    > > I haven't bought Rogue Agent yet due to the bad review it got (I'm
    > >waiting for a price drop).
    >
    > Rogue Agent @ GameRankings.com:
    > http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/919937.asp
    > avg. 64%
    >
    > > I personally liked EoN best. While I did enjoy the other two and
    > >recommend
    > > them, I never felt that a FPS really fits with the Bond style.
    >
    > agreed. i liked Nightfire but got rid of it after playing ctf with friends
    > (idiots) who spammed nostop with the guided rocket.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Video Games Product