When will upgrade of Konica-Minolta DiMAGE Z3 be out?

Last response: in Digital Camera
March 24, 2005 2:34:25 PM

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about when the upgrade/next
model of the Konica-Minolta DiMAGE Z3 might be out.
I've decided to buy this camera and not sure when/if it's likely to go
on sale or by how much. Trying to decide if I should wait a bit or just
buy it now. Any advise greatly appreciatedQ!
Thank You!
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 10:54:32 PM

"Dingo Kelly" <ANNELED@SPRYNET.COM> wrote in

> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about when the upgrade/next
> model of the Konica-Minolta DiMAGE Z3 might be out.
> I've decided to buy this camera and not sure when/if it's likely to
> go on sale or by how much. Trying to decide if I should wait a bit
> or just buy it now. Any advise greatly appreciatedQ!
> Thank You!

The Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5 is already out. Around here, it's listing
for $499.99. I've seen it lower on the Internet:

www.nextag.com
www.pricegrabber.com

Before buying from an online retailer, check out their rating on
www.resellerratings.com. Gives you a little peace of mind that you're
buying from a 'reputable' store.

I think I'm gonna buy the Z5, myself (still researching, but pretty sure
it will be the Z5). I'll probably buy it online (about $50.00 or so
cheaper than around town), but I'll probably buy my SD card, AC adaptor,
and Card Reader from eCost.com.

Good luck, and have fun!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

"Dingo Kelly" <ANNELED@SPRYNET.COM> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about when the upgrade/next
> model of the Konica-Minolta DiMAGE Z3 might be out.
> I've decided to buy this camera and not sure when/if it's likely to go
> on sale or by how much. Trying to decide if I should wait a bit or just
> buy it now. Any advise greatly appreciatedQ!

It is here and it is the Konica Minolta Dimage Z5 Digital SLR Camera. I
bought mine from DIGITALFOTOCLUB.COM. They had a good price, but also
got the camera to me quickly. I ordered on Wednesday and it came the
following Monday using the cheapest shipping. I got the Konica Minolta
CS-DG1000 Dimage Z3 Z10 camera case with the camera. It has storage
space for spare batteries and cards.

SD Memory cards are cheapest at Sam's Club.

I got the Konica Minolta AC-11 AC adapter from buy.com. It came in 2
days with free shipping.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to rhodyman@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman