Are there anyways in copying gamecube games and playing the copied versions
on a game cube? My friends can do so with the Xbox and PS2 so I was
wondering if that is also the case with Gamecube?

Mark

You could... If you had a magic copy machine in Prison...

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?)

Hi

I am short to the End of the game but every time when
i try to enter the Arena i am told that i am to late for the
actual round.

i just got the swords of fire and ice :O)

will i be able to enter the arena later in the game or did
i really miss it ???

Chris

Marko198 wrote:
> Are there anyways in copying gamecube games and playing the copied
> versions on a game cube? My friends can do so with the Xbox and PS2
> so I was wondering if that is also the case with Gamecube?
>
> Mark

That's why companies like Capcom are having money problems. What are you
going to copy when the game companies go broke? Probably why RE 4 is only on
gamecube.

Maybe capcom wouldn't be so poor if they hadn't spent all the money for the
RE4 commercials I see on about every cable channel every 30 seconds.

"Rev Brian" <herps4me@yahoodot.com> wrote in message
> Marko198 wrote:
> > Are there anyways in copying gamecube games and playing the copied
> > versions on a game cube? My friends can do so with the Xbox and PS2
> > so I was wondering if that is also the case with Gamecube?
> >
> > Mark
>
> That's why companies like Capcom are having money problems. What are you
> going to copy when the game companies go broke? Probably why RE 4 is only
on
> gamecube.

Maybe "copying" was the wrong word to use. "Backup" would've been
better suited as I have many games that I've bought used from
BlockBuster, as well as, some I have bought retail that now have
scratches and are on the verge of not being playable. Whether I put the
scratches there, or any number of family and friends....

$50 bucks is too much for a replacement. (Plus or minus a few $ for
depreciation)

I think most of you know where I'm coming from.
Cheers

iPodian wrote:
> Maybe "copying" was the wrong word to use. "Backup" would've been better
> suited as I have many games that I've bought used from BlockBuster, as
> well as, some I have bought retail that now have scratches and are on
> the verge of not being playable. Whether I put the scratches there, or
> any number of family and friends....
>
> $50 bucks is too much for a replacement. (Plus or minus a few $ for
> depreciation)

Handle your discs correctly, and instruct your friends and family on
proper disc handling, and you'll never have scratch problems. I treat
my DVDs, CD-ROMs, and GC-ROMs with the utmost care, and even ones I've
watched and played countless times are still pristine.

--

Lucky... I have a veritable army for a family, and despite my greatest
efforts, I have already lost Super Smash Bros. Melee to scratches...