Best VGA for the PSU

Solution
Dude you can go ahead and get any video card which you feel lies within your budget and specs. But I guess that's not why you have come here with a query. Here we look at your system like our own and thus pass you our recommendations in steps like we would have done if in the same situation.

Coming back to the scenario, the PSU is the most important part of a PC. You already have a pretty powerful setup. Don't take the risk of potential component damage by operating with an underpowered PSU. Furthermore, a better PSU will carry you through many more builds. See it as an investment. Upgrade to something like a Corsair TX 650 V2 and you can then put in any video card currently available in the market all the while overclocking that...
IMO you are already running the best possible config on that PSU. Going any higher will be taking risk. My suggestion is to first think about changing the PSU and delay the video card purchase for a month or two (in case cash is short).

Dude you can go ahead and get any video card which you feel lies within your budget and specs. But I guess that's not why you have come here with a query. Here we look at your system like our own and thus pass you our recommendations in steps like we would have done if in the same situation.

Coming back to the scenario, the PSU is the most important part of a PC. You already have a pretty powerful setup. Don't take the risk of potential component damage by operating with an underpowered PSU. Furthermore, a better PSU will carry you through many more builds. See it as an investment. Upgrade to something like a Corsair TX 650 V2 and you can then put in any video card currently available in the market all the while overclocking that excellent i5 760 to the farthest extents. All without worrying about running out of power.

Solution