gamecube on pc

Is there any way to connect the gamecube to your pc, not for online games
but just to use the monitor instead of a television in the UK???

cheers
bhav
4 answers Last reply
More about gamecube
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Yes, you need a VGA adapter. Do a Google search:

    "VGA Adapter"
    Remember, use Froogle as well to find places to buy it at. OK ?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    <thorpe89@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yes, you need a VGA adapter. Do a Google search:
    >
    > "VGA Adapter"
    > Remember, use Froogle as well to find places to buy it at. OK ?

    Or a TV Tuner Card from Microstar etc could do the job.
    They play tv on your card, but usually come with a Video-In set of leads so
    you can play that way.

    jo
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Hello,
    for a ntsc gamecube every PC-TVcard (WinTV an the like) should work.
    But for a PAL gamecube there is a problem with the 60 hz mode, which
    you need to play Metroid Prime 2 or the Zelda Bonus games from the
    Cube an Mario DD pack.
    The video standard is called PAL60 and it is unfortunately not
    supported by some very popular TV-Tuner Cards for the pc (as well as
    some stand-alone converter boxes to diplay PAL signal on a PC
    Monitor).
    I own an ELSA Victory Erazor III ViVo which supports PAL60 input.
    Perhaps the new Radeon ViVo cards with the Ati Rage Theatre ViVo chip
    support PAL60. Just make sure what your cards properties are before
    buying the cable.

    Cheers
    Stephan

    On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:38:42 -0000, "bhav"
    <bhavik@dhokia.fsworld.co.uk> wrote:

    >Is there any way to connect the gamecube to your pc, not for online games
    >but just to use the monitor instead of a television in the UK???
    >
    >cheers
    >bhav

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Well, yeah that way you get TV as well!

Console Gaming Games Connection Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games