new dell laptop distorting my photos

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
August 14, 2005 12:53:47 PM

On my new wide scrfeen Dell XPS, photos are displayed wider than they
actually are; and in Paint shop pro, when I upright a vertical photos,
it squashes it down making it appear shorter and wider than the
original.
I've looked everywhere I can think of to find something to allow me to
fix this but can't find anything.
If anyone knows how to fix this I would very much appreciate your
input.

Thanks!
JP
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 14, 2005 8:31:14 PM

What is the resolution you are running the laptop at? Be sure to use the
native resolution for your LCD display as any other setting can cause
problems like you are describing.

!