grounding problem toshiba keyboard

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 14, 2005 7:37:21 PM

Can any one please provide info re keyboard grounding on toshiba
laptops?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 15, 2005 5:05:57 AM

Not sure what you are asking about, but I heard that there was a problem
in one specific Toshiba model (don't remember which one) that required a
service center change to correct. My recollection is that part of the
case and/or the keyboard had to be replaced because it wasn't grounded,
it's not something that you can do yourself (well, the issue is getting
the parts, but if you can't get the parts, you can't do it yourself).

!