Ocarina of Time - King Dodonogo

I can't get past this part because the King keeps killing me. Are there any
cheats to get buy him. I have the walkthrough description but can't seem to
throw the bombs into his mouth effectively. Any help is appreciated.

Craig

"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I can't get past this part because the King keeps killing me. Are there
>any
> cheats to get buy him. I have the walkthrough description but can't seem
> throw the bombs into his mouth effectively. Any help is appreciated.

Wait for his mouth to open, Z-Target, throw bomb. Slash slash slash slash.

Now, this is the most important part. Move OUT OF THE WAY when he starts
rolling ;)

Rince, repeat. Dead in... two or three times.