Apevia power supply question

What is the make and model of the components in your build?

How do you know that the PSU's that have been recommended, so far, meet your requirements?

Two reputable review sites, that I've read, give the OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W (OCZ700MXSP) a FAIL.

Apevia makes PSU-shaped objects, that should not be attached to computer components if there is any chance of them being plugged into an A/C power source at the same time. Ancient Rosewill PSUs are almost as bad, but even one of their years-old Stallion models passed Jonnyguru testing.
A quality modern PSU has full range active PFC (no little voltage switch!) and some level of 80+ certification for efficiency. Seasonic, Antec, Corsair, XFX, and Enermax/LEPA are among the better brands. Some OCZ are good, others are not. The best three PSU review sites I've found are HardwareSecrets, Jonnyguru, and HardOCP. Do not rely on consumer reviews (or most of the fluff that passes for reviews around the web), but use competent technical reviews (i.e. with load testing, waveform analysis, and often dissection) to decide what to get. On a budget, the Antec Earthwatts and Corsair Builder series are both good. I have never read a poor competent review of any Seasonic PSU, nor of any Antec (except Basiq <=430W) or Corsair (many of which are made by Seasonic).