Ken Lobb on the Future of Gaming

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/585/585106p1.html

3-page interview with Ken Lobb. pretty decent read. I usually don't pay
much attention to what he says but I agree with some of his points.
6 answers Last reply
More about lobb future gaming
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <TMudnckxI_jpV57fRVn-sg@comcast.com>, nextbox@xbox2.net
    says...

    <bevis>

    Heh he said "Lobb on"

    </bevis>
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "NEXT BOX" <nextbox@xbox2.net> wrote in message
    > http://xbox.ign.com/articles/585/585106p1.html
    >
    > I usually don't pay
    > much attention to what he says but I agree with some of his points.

    Not too disimilar to the attitude that most of have towards yourself then?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On 2/4/2005 1:40 PM, Michael Cargill spake thusly:

    > Not too disimilar to the attitude that most of have towards yourself then?

    Hey, at least this time he just posted a link instead of pasting the entire
    text of the article. Then again, maybe that's just because it was spread
    across three pages and would have required more than 10 seconds of his time.

    It's nice to see Lobb has been fully indoctrinated into the cult of
    Microsoft. He's go the ability to talk and talk and talk without actually
    saying anything down pat.

    -Z-
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Zackman wrote:
    > On 2/4/2005 1:40 PM, Michael Cargill spake thusly:
    >
    > > Not too disimilar to the attitude that most of have towards
    yourself then?

    > Hey, at least this time he just posted a link instead of pasting the
    entire
    > text of the article. Then again, maybe that's just because it was
    spread
    > across three pages and would have required more than 10 seconds of
    his time.

    > It's nice to see Lobb has been fully indoctrinated into the cult of
    > Microsoft. He's go the ability to talk and talk and talk without
    actually
    > saying anything down pat.

    K Lobb? I hated that damn gun in Goldeneye!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On 5 Feb 2005 07:06:54 -0800, "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com>
    thought hard and said:

    >Zackman wrote:
    >> On 2/4/2005 1:40 PM, Michael Cargill spake thusly:
    >>
    >> > Not too disimilar to the attitude that most of have towards
    >yourself then?
    >>
    >> Hey, at least this time he just posted a link instead of pasting the
    >entire
    >> text of the article. Then again, maybe that's just because it was
    >spread
    >> across three pages and would have required more than 10 seconds of
    >his time.
    >>
    >> It's nice to see Lobb has been fully indoctrinated into the cult of
    >> Microsoft. He's go the ability to talk and talk and talk without
    >actually
    >> saying anything down pat.
    >
    >K Lobb? I hated that damn gun in Goldeneye!

    I am pretty sure he hated it, too. After all, it says a lot when the
    worst gun in the game is NAMED AFTER YOU.

    --
    -Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 16 A.A. #2035
    Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

    "Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:lmra01p7j85eauuoopj56ko82ghr54nibm@4ax.com...
    > On 5 Feb 2005 07:06:54 -0800, "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com>
    > thought hard and said:
    >

    > >Zackman wrote:
    > >> On 2/4/2005 1:40 PM, Michael Cargill spake thusly:

    > >yourself then?
    > >>
    > >> Hey, at least this time he just posted a link instead of pasting the
    > >entire
    > >> text of the article. Then again, maybe that's just because it was
    > >spread
    > >> across three pages and would have required more than 10 seconds of
    > >his time.
    > >>
    > >> It's nice to see Lobb has been fully indoctrinated into the cult of
    > >> Microsoft. He's go the ability to talk and talk and talk without
    > >actually
    > >> saying anything down pat.
    > >
    > >K Lobb? I hated that damn gun in Goldeneye!
    >
    > I am pretty sure he hated it, too. After all, it says a lot when the
    > worst gun in the game is NAMED AFTER YOU.

    Yeah, but you're a real man when you can win deathmatches with the Klobb.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Xbox Video Games