Windwalker help needed - Stuck

Hello

I'm stuck!

I've got all the Triforce charts/pieces except 5.

I killed off the 3 ships early, got their treasure but it wasn't
Triforce chart #5 - so I keep going back to the island where they're
supposed to be and nadda, they don't return...

help-??

"Sobriez" <sobriez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I'm stuck!
>
> I've got all the Triforce charts/pieces except 5.
>
> I killed off the 3 ships early, got their treasure but it wasn't
> Triforce chart #5 - so I keep going back to the island where they're
> supposed to be and nadda, they don't return...
>
> help-??

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/zelda_wind_waker_b.txt

I used this walk through to get "unstuck" a bunch of times, it lists where
all the heart pieces and maps and everthing else is in the game grate walk
through,I printed it its 72 pages,very helpfull!

some treasures can only be seen at night...........maybe thats it,that game
is so huge it hard to remember every detail.good luck!

the night thing was the trick - i kept trying it in daytime - played
the passing tune to make it night and found it right away thanks....

TNKEV wrote:
> some treasures can only be seen at night...........maybe thats it,that game
> is so huge it hard to remember every detail.good luck!

COOL,proud to have helped,I still have not beat Ganon,
I've tried 3 times, back to battle tonight after work.

> the night thing was the trick - i kept trying it in daytime - played
> the passing tune to make it night and found it right away thanks....
>

> TNKEV wrote:
> > some treasures can only be seen at night...........maybe thats it,that
game
> > is so huge it hard to remember every detail.good luck!

me neither, I tried 10 times - he's some super nija and that girl will
just not wake up -- I'm trying to accumulate more hearts and bottles now....

> me neither, I tried 10 times - he's some super nija and that girl will
> just not wake up -- I'm trying to accumulate more hearts and bottles
now....

You have to whack him a couple of times before she wakes up, Ive found that
hitting A and B at the same time will make link jump over him and whack him
on the head,but that doesnt work after she wakes up,I really dont mind much
that I haven't beat him because he's the best sword fight in the game,more
fun than trying to hit Orca 500 times!

TRENDING THREADS