????? Need help. Rightclick takes 20 to 30 seconds to open

Used to be when I right clicked on an Icon or file to get the properties is was right there by the time I moved the mouse.

Last few days I've noticed when I right click it takes 20 to 30 seconds to open whatever I clicked on.

Can anybody help. I don't know where to start.

Appreciate it
John

kelly

Hi John,

Start by running the cleaners mentioned here and good luck!
Cleaning Up XP: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm#cleanup

--
All the Best,
Kelly