I have Realtek HD mic which doesnt work on my PC bot does on others!

demnagames

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SELECT IN CATEGORY BECAUSE NONE DID FIT SO I JUST SELECTED Motherboard & Memory because i have Asus motherboard.

Once it was pretty long ago me and friends downloaded Darkness 2 crack. After download everything in his PC was going fine, but my mic wasnt working anymore! I checked many fixes non worked. Mic Calibration didn't work either. I then bought another mic and also used mic of webcam. none worked on my PC but worked on others. Then I went to Realtek HD Audio Manager, To Mixer Tab, and mic in Playback was muted. I unmuted it and tried Skype echo call to test. it didnt, when check it again it was muted again. Any help?

By the way if you want check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DemnaGames
it is new channel I have only two videos because my mic isnt working and I can't film many videos without mic. Please guys if you find me fix you will please me soo much. I need it so much I wanna make Youtube channel successful but I can't without a mic :(((

demnagames

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
I actually bought only few games and those already on sale because I don't have money to pay for games. If I buy games I buy them when its on sale for 50-75% on Steam. Only games I bought are L4D2 and Magicka. So do you know anything about fixes?