5.1 SENCOR SPS 1001, help with set up.

I've "SENCOR SPS 1001" repros. It has it's own supply & 3 jack to connect into PC. Subwoofer and left/right front is playing, but center and left/right rear are not.

Jacks into PC are green(out) , black(rear), orange(c/sub).

Any ideas? Thanks!
11 answers Last reply
More about sencor 1001
  1. Try a different plug maybe? make sure everything is also plugged in correctly
  2. I was going by colors and what's written on the plugs in PC. Could try to replug though.
  3. tomasbird said:
    I was going by colors and what's written on the plugs in PC. Could try to replug though.

I suggested it b/c if it works with a different plug then it's a problem with the plug or the setting for it.
  4. Different plugs did not help. It's also plugged correctly.
  5. then it's some issue with the actual speakers most likely.
  6. I am a complete moron actually, I just noticed that there is a very hidden button on the central speaker to switch it between 6 and 2/4. Switching it to 6 made them all play. Heh... Sorry for bothering :)
  7. Well problem solved.
  8. One more problem though - The speakers (central and left/right rear) are working in the Realtek Audio panel, but when I turn on Windows Media Player and play song, it does not work. Why is that?
  9. Possibly b/c the song is in stereo and it's only sending audio to the left and right speakers.
  10. So there is no way to make it play from all the speakers? :/
  11. What about games? I just turned on Skyrim and it also does not play...
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Connection Green Components