Someone is using my internent

distantlander

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
hello. i have a problem and it is making me uncomfortable. someone is using my internet i think because when ever i clicked on connect to it said king Louie, as one of the gateways my others consist of wireless network and broadband. so does this mean he or she could use my internet. and if so how do i stop them.

distantlander

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
and sometimes other things pop up like belkin... and what not is this just other people connecting to the internet or are they using mine. when ever i see someones network or Wat ever it stays on the menu then goes off after five seconds.

Sounds as though you could be connecting to other people's networks. What is the name of your own network? Use the informaitoin in the third post in this thread http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/28102-18-suppoort-setupwirless to go in and make your network more secure by changing the wireless security key then use that key to let your own computer in. So long as it's a secure level - WPA or higher and not WEP, you should be safe in there.[/#000ff]