My Display

I have 3 users on my PC. I have WINDOWS XP HOME on it. I
want to have different resolutions for each user but when
I change one user it changes all 3. Do I have to buy a
program for this or can I do it out of windows.

Allow custom display settings for each user
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_userdisplay.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch