Come read my Paper Mario 2 fanfic!

http://members.aol.com/vctr113062/miscgames/index.htm

I put my heart into writing the best Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
fanfiction I could - a story that would be worth the time other folks give up
to read it.

It's called "Become Her Servant" and features Luigi and Princess Daisy as the
main characters. I hope that folks here will enjoy it. Feedback encouraged; my
email address is on my website.

Victar's Tekken and MK fanfic: http://members.aol.com/sglkht

"In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark,
but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and
the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the
Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and
despair!"
- Galadriel, "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Vctr113062 wrote:
> http://members.aol.com/vctr113062/miscgames/index.htm
>
> I put my heart into writing the best Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
> fanfiction I could - a story that would be worth the time other folks give up
> to read it.
>
> It's called "Become Her Servant" and features Luigi and Princess Daisy as the
> main characters. I hope that folks here will enjoy it. Feedback encouraged; my
> email address is on my website.

yep, i was right. a complete waste of time.