Hide Inactive Icons

Hi,

I was just going through Taskbar properties and noticed
under "Hide Inactive Icons customization" that it has
been accumulating all the software taskbar icons I had
installed. They are still there even after uninstalling
them. Can anyone tell me how I can remove those icons?

Thanks.

BM.

Notification Area - Remove Past Icons from List
How to Clear Past Items from the Notification Area
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283084
if you prefer, use Kelly's tweak
Remove Past Items From Notification Area - Line #53

"BlueMask" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I was just going through Taskbar properties and noticed
> under "Hide Inactive Icons customization" that it has
> been accumulating all the software taskbar icons I had
> installed. They are still there even after uninstalling
> them. Can anyone tell me how I can remove those icons?
>
> Thanks.
>
> BM.

TRENDING THREADS