Can't get SLI to enable in new biuld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schroeder369

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
Hello,

I just build a new rig yesterday, Sabertooth 990, 1080W power supply, and 2 EVGA 560TI cards. I updated the drivers on the cards and when i go to turn on SLI, theres no option to turn it on. I've checked both cards seprately and they both work. ive tried a different bridge and even older drivers, and I cant even get the option to turn on SLI to show up. Im at a loss here.

Any advice would be great.

Schroeder369

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
Ive checked the slots, I cant find any setting in BIOS that has anything to do with SLI, and accodring to the manual it just says to plug them into PCI-E slots 1 and 3, hook up the power cords in the back, and use the bridge, then just turn it on in the nvidia control panel. I've done that and still no option to turn it on shows up

Schroeder369

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
I'm downloading it now! Ill let you know how it works. Thanks for pointing that out! Asus didnt help at all, just told me to check my cards and slots. and replace everything on the board to see if that helped. hopefully these will do the trick, since it says it does in the description and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.