Couple wants different default languages

Hi, I will be helping to customize XP for some friends of mine. They have
a German XP installation/CD. She would like her login to use German as the
default language, and he would like his login to use English. Is this
possible to do? I don't see a way to do it other than having him buy an
additional Windows XP in English and then setting up a dual-boot scenario.

Thanks in advance.
--
Swedey

Swedey <swedey@gmx.de> wrote:

>Hi, I will be helping to customize XP for some friends of mine. They have
>a German XP installation/CD. She would like her login to use German as the
>default language, and he would like his login to use English. Is this
>possible to do? I don't see a way to do it other than having him buy an
>additional Windows XP in English and then setting up a dual-boot scenario.

Indeed, there is no way to switch between languages in one
installation of Windows XP.

--
(tm)