Wind Waker Boss Gohdan

I'm having a really hard time defeating Boss Gohdan. The walkthrough I have
says " What you want to do is hit each hand with two arrows, then each eye
with two arrows, then toss a bomb in its mouth." It sounds like a good idea
but I keep getting fireballed by the head. Does anyone have a more
effective way to defeat this monster?

Thanks,
Craig

Trex

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

Basically, use L-Targeting to fire away at the hands and eyes............
eventually, you will hit them all, and you will get the chance to bomb his
mouth.

Just keep moving, get the extra arrows and fire away.

T-Rex

<TRex@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Basically, use L-Targeting to fire away at the hands and eyes............
eventually, you will hit them all, and you will get the chance to bomb his
mouth.

Just keep moving, get the extra arrows and fire away.

T-Rex
____________________

I can't do it. It's really annoying because that's the end of the game for
me. Too bad there aren't cheats to get past these hard parts. Doesn't
exactly encourage me to buy more of these games.

Craig

> <TRex@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Basically, use L-Targeting to fire away at the hands and
> eyes............ eventually, you will hit them all, and you will get
> the chance to bomb his mouth.
>
> Just keep moving, get the extra arrows and fire away.
>
> T-Rex
> ____________________
>
> I can't do it. It's really annoying because that's the end of the
> game for me. Too bad there aren't cheats to get past these hard
> parts. Doesn't exactly encourage me to buy more of these games.
>
> Craig

This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for Action
Replay, I never would have finished).

After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few weeks
(20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the hands,
pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-Target some
more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a chance to
bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay Z-Targeting/First person
too long.

I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did take
all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...

This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for Action
Replay, I never would have finished).

After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few weeks
(20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the hands,
pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-Target some
more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a chance to
bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay Z-Targeting/First person
too long.

I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did take
all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...

____________________________________

What is action replay?

Craig

> This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for Action
> Replay, I never would have finished).
>
> After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few weeks
> (20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the hands,
> pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-Target some
> more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a chance to
> bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay Z-Targeting/First person
> too long.
>
> I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
> skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did take
> all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...
>
> ____________________________________
>
> What is action replay?
>
> Craig

A cheat device.

http://www.codejunkies.com/

> What is action replay?
>
> Craig

A cheat device.

http://www.codejunkies.com/

____________________

Thanks.

Craig

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message

> This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for Action
> Replay, I never would have finished).
>
> After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few weeks
> (20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the hands,
> pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-Target some
> more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a chance to
> bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay Z-Targeting/First person
> too long.
>
> I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
> skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did take
> all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...
>
> ____________________________________
>
> What is action replay?
>
> Craig

A cheat device.

http://www.codejunkies.com/
___________________-

Hi again. I got the Action Replay device and am trying to get it to work.
The disc that came with it doesn't include Wind Waker so I've input the game
and input the code for Infinite Health which seemed like what I wanted to
fight Boss Gohdan. However, when I go into the game to play nothing has
changed. I'm getting killed off just as before. I carefully followed the
insructions for the Action Replay but seemed to have missed something. Is
there some other code that I need to input first? Or?

Thanks,
Craig

> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>

>> This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for Action
>> Replay, I never would have finished).
>>
>> After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few
>> weeks (20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the
>> hands, pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-Target
>> some more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a
>> chance to bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay
>> Z-Targeting/First person too long.
>>
>> I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
>> skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did
>> take all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...
>>
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> What is action replay?
>>
>> Craig
>>

> A cheat device.
>
> http://www.codejunkies.com/
> ___________________-
>
> Hi again. I got the Action Replay device and am trying to get it to
> work. The disc that came with it doesn't include Wind Waker so I've
> input the game and input the code for Infinite Health which seemed
> like what I wanted to fight Boss Gohdan. However, when I go into the
> game to play nothing has changed. I'm getting killed off just as
> before. I carefully followed the insructions for the Action Replay
> but seemed to have missed something. Is there some other code that I
> need to input first? Or?
>
> Thanks,
> Craig

On the Action Replay website where you got the code, there is also a
code called (M) (short for master). That needs to be saved also.

> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>

>> This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for Action
>> Replay, I never would have finished).
>>
>> After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few
>> weeks (20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the
>> hands, pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-Target
>> some more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a
>> chance to bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay
>> Z-Targeting/First person too long.
>>
>> I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
>> skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did
>> take all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...
>>
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> What is action replay?
>>
>> Craig
>>

> A cheat device.
>
> http://www.codejunkies.com/
> ___________________-
>
> Hi again. I got the Action Replay device and am trying to get it to
> work. The disc that came with it doesn't include Wind Waker so I've
> input the game and input the code for Infinite Health which seemed
> like what I wanted to fight Boss Gohdan. However, when I go into the
> game to play nothing has changed. I'm getting killed off just as
> before. I carefully followed the insructions for the Action Replay
> but seemed to have missed something. Is there some other code that I
> need to input first? Or?
>
> Thanks,
> Craig

On the Action Replay website where you got the code, there is also a
code called (M) (short for master). That needs to be saved also.
___________________________

Thanks. I was wondering about that code. Does it have to be first?

Craig

> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> This was almost the show stopper for me too (if it weren't for
Action
>>> Replay, I never would have finished).
>>>
>>> After a million tries, I gave up and put the game away for a few
>>> weeks (20 or so). When I picked it up again, I found Z-Targeting the
>>> hands, pump off a few arrows, run around to avoid the hands, Z-
Target
>>> some more, and after a few tries, you will hit the eyes and get a
>>> chance to bomb the mouth. The real trick is, not to stay
>>> Z-Targeting/First person too long.
>>>
>>> I quit at the Wind Temple because I could not Z-Target these flying
>>> skull things. I used Action Replay to get unlimited health. It did
>>> take all the challenge out, but that is my cross to bear...
>>>
>>> ____________________________________
>>>
>>> What is action replay?
>>>
>>> Craig
>>>

>> A cheat device.
>>
>> http://www.codejunkies.com/
>> ___________________-
>>
>> Hi again. I got the Action Replay device and am trying to get it to
>> work. The disc that came with it doesn't include Wind Waker so I've
>> input the game and input the code for Infinite Health which seemed
>> like what I wanted to fight Boss Gohdan. However, when I go into the
>> game to play nothing has changed. I'm getting killed off just as
>> before. I carefully followed the insructions for the Action Replay
>> but seemed to have missed something. Is there some other code that
>> need to input first? Or?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Craig
>>

> On the Action Replay website where you got the code, there is also a
> code called (M) (short for master). That needs to be saved also.
> ___________________________
>
> Thanks. I was wondering about that code. Does it have to be first?
>
> Craig

Yes.

>> Hi again. I got the Action Replay device and am trying to get it to
>> work. The disc that came with it doesn't include Wind Waker so I've
>> input the game and input the code for Infinite Health which seemed
>> like what I wanted to fight Boss Gohdan. However, when I go into the
>> game to play nothing has changed. I'm getting killed off just as
>> before. I carefully followed the insructions for the Action Replay
>> but seemed to have missed something. Is there some other code that
>> need to input first? Or?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Craig
>>

> On the Action Replay website where you got the code, there is also a
> code called (M) (short for master). That needs to be saved also.
> ___________________________
>
> Thanks. I was wondering about that code. Does it have to be first?
>
> Craig

Yes.
______________________

I got it working. Thanks very much for the help.

Craig

Trex

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

> <TRex@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Basically, use L-Targeting to fire away at the hands and eyes............
> eventually, you will hit them all, and you will get the chance to bomb his
> mouth.
>
> Just keep moving, get the extra arrows and fire away.
>
> T-Rex
> ____________________
>
> I can't do it. It's really annoying because that's the end of the game
> for
> me. Too bad there aren't cheats to get past these hard parts. Doesn't
> exactly encourage me to buy more of these games.

I got hung up in some of the boss levels......... but when my 16 year old
daughter blasted them away (in her own save) and progressed on in the game,
I HAD to keep up.

Keep practicing, and DON'T give up. You CAN beat them. After you do it
one time, you will be able to go back and do it easily again....... (LATER
on in the story, you WILL go back to beat them all again..........).

T-Rex