Icons Underlined -- unwanted

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On XP Home, suddenly all my files, folders, and icons are underlined.
I can't find the setting to make them not underlined. I suspect I
accidentally hit a key combination that changed them to underlined.

How do I reset the icons, files, and folders so that there's no
underlining?

<*((((><{
Fishy@Ocean.Net

Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Folder Options.
Under the General tab, uncheck "Underline icon titles consistent
with my browser".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"<*((((><{" <<*(((({~~~@ocean.net> wrote in message:

| On XP Home, suddenly all my files, folders, and icons are underlined.
| I can't find the setting to make them not underlined. I suspect I
| accidentally hit a key combination that changed them to underlined.
|
| How do I reset the icons, files, and folders so that there's no
| underlining?
|
| <*((((><{

user

Splendid