TOB problem

Hello
I have a problem playing TOB(last patch installed)... I just finished SOA
and I imported my party into TOB. I defeated Tougher Illasera(Ascension
1.4.17) and then I got teleported in the pocket plane.The problem is that
when I try to speak with Sarevok it gives me only the first message after
that it automatically exists the dialog.Is there any way to make it work
because I can't get the pocket plane until I will finish my first challenge.
Regards

jk

Trimbitas Sorin wrote:

>Hello
>I have a problem playing TOB(last patch installed)... I just finished SOA
>and I imported my party into TOB. I defeated Tougher Illasera(Ascension
>1.4.17) and then I got teleported in the pocket plane.The problem is that
>when I try to speak with Sarevok it gives me only the first message after
>that it automatically exists the dialog.Is there any way to make it work
>because I can't get the pocket plane until I will finish my first challenge.
>Regards

I had a similar problem off the start where some members of my party
were stuck in the last scene of SOA in the elves' celebration, and
that's where the battle with Illasera took place (she is the first spawn
of Bhaal you meet, right?). Anyway, she ended up crashing the
celebration and we fought in amongst about 50 elves. Meanwhile, my
dwarven warrior was stuck in a field somewhere in the first scene of TOB
and unable to leave. The only way I could fix it was to start a new game
in TOB and import my party from the final save in SOA. After that it
worked fine and I got through the game with no problems. The same thing
might work for you. jk

Hello
I managed to make him speak with me by removing Valen from my party during
the dialogue.I think that there is a bug in this mod.
Regards